18th Congress of Asian Society for Vascular Surgery and the 12th Asian Venous Forum In Conjunction with the 4th Kuala Lumpur Vascular Access Conference
Mentoring the Modern Vascular Surgeon
25th - 28th October 2017, Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur
ASVS Travel Award is an award for the best original scientific paper submitted by young surgeons or trainees for oral presentation at the ASVS 2017. This award is introduced for the first time this year to encourage high standards of research and scientific presentations among young surgeons.
- The competition is open to all young surgeons and surgical trainees. They must be below the age of 50 years old as at 1st October 2017.
- The work submitted may be from vascular surgical specialty, and it may take the form of clinical trials, surveys, retrospective studies, laboratory experiments or any other form of unpublished original work.
- The bulk of the work which are submitted must be performed by the author himself/ herself even though he/she may have done the work in conjunction with other doctors or agencies. However, the work must be carried out in Asia.
- The author himself / herself should present the paper at the 18th ASVS Congress in Kuala Lumpur on 25-28 October 2017 if the paper is selected for the finals.
- The author must submit a signed declaration of his/her age, that his/her paper has not been published or presented elsewhere and the presenter has done most of the work.
Contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on enrolling for the award.
Abstract Submission Deadline
15th July 2017
18th Congress of Asian Society for Vascular Surgery
Copyright ASVS2017. Managed by MCI Malaysia. All rights reserved